WHO IS VINCENT MBOGO NJOROGE?

Who is Vincent Mbogo? That is a question i expect to be asked by different people in various situations. Whether am asked this question in an interview or a meeting, the answer is still the same. Vincent Mbogo Njoroge is a humble person aspiring to reach the sky. What do i mean? I am a computer science graduate from Dedan Kimathi university with an interest in web design and development. I love everything web-related. From reading web content to using responsive websites. I want to solve various challenges that the society faces through web solutions. As we know, the internet has revolutionized the world in so many ways. Many opportunities, industries and economic trends have been established by emergence and growth of internet. Despite the numerous opportunities offered by the internet, a lot have not been utilized or fully utilized. That is where i come in. As a web developer with a keen on problems affecting the society, i want to develop solutions that can solve these problems and earn me a living. I believe that web startups are the way forward for the growth of the ICT industry in Kenya. I've talked a lot about my passion for internet. Now i'll focus on myself as Vincent Mbogo Njoroge. I was born in Githirioni in 1994 and raised in a small village in Kiambu County called Kabunge. For 22 years, i've resided there and even though i've left to start an independent life, i still call it home. East or West, Home is the best. I went to Ben nursery school where i learnt to read and write. It is one of the most memorable part of my life. I found it difficult to write 'h' and '8'. I finally figured how to write them when i was in Standard 3 in Escarpment Primary School where i studies until Standard 6. I transferred to two other schools before sitting for my KCPE in an academy i don't want to mention out of shame. Yeah! I meant shame. My life in high school was a life-changing experience. Back in primary school, i used to be as star and was noted by many for my academic prowess. When i joined Kiambu High School, i was a bit challenged by the new environment and new people. It took me several months before i could settle. Throughout my high school life, i faced various challenges especially self-esteem and academic issues. Through perseverance and God's grace, i made out of the high school and joined Deadn kimathi University. The university experience turned me into a man ready to face any challenges. By interacting with peope from various backgrounds, i was able to learn a lot. Through these experiences, i am now ready to face what comes my way. To the future me, i am doing all i can to live the life i dream. I will take on any challenges to reach my goal. So help me God.
Check out Vincent Mbogo's profile

Comments